April 7, 2020

ANNOUNCEMENT for Today:

Today I will be meeting with any Andover 5th Graders who are available at 10am. Today’s meeting will be conducted through the OCPS BBB ( Big Blue Button) , which is available on your student Launchpad.  Log on and go to your Gifted Class and then to “Conferences”.
Yes- this is an experiment! Lets see if it works! 🙂 
Hope to see you all there…..

15 thoughts on “April 7, 2020

1. sorry I couldn’t make it but my brother who is in k has a kinder meeting at 11 and 9 so I wouldn’t make it his goes in to10 and his 11 starts at 10:55

• its the time because I have a brother who is in k grade and he has a meeting at 9:00 to 10:30ish and in would interveen and I wouldn’t make it

• Fabulous! Next week ( Tuesday the 21st) it will be at 10:30.

I also want to tell you how impressed I am with you trying to make sure your brother gets to participate in his class video conference. You are an awesome big sister!!!! 🙂

2. thank you for the complement and the time chang its on zoom right and is the info to get on in the gifted cavas file?

• It is not on ZOOM, it is on the Big Blue Button. Just log onto the OCPS Launchpad, go to the Gifted Canvas Course, hit Conferences Tab and then “join” the 5th Grade conference once it is in session.